- 17 years after Yongyu operational as a bamboo flooring manufacturer, the company
- With company owned raw material bases established in Zhejiang, Anhui, Fujian and Yunnan province, and production centers in Anji, YOYU Bamboo is vertically integrated from the bamboo forest to the finished product.
- Equipped with state of the art machinery (eg. Homag, Wintersteiger etc.), YOYU Bamboo produces approximately 300,000 square meters per month of Bamboo flooring with annual capacity at about 3,500,000 square meters. With market leading supply partners such as Treffert, Bona and Dynea, coupled with devoted QC and inspection procedures, YOYU Bamboo produces bamboo flooring to the highest domestic and international quality standards. Having achieved ISO9000, ISO14000, FSC-FM, FSC-COC Certificates and being a participant of WWF/GFTN, YOYU Bamboo is highly regarded as a modern, well-managed bamboo production facility and a responsible forestry management company.
- YOYU Bamboo’s team comprises about 1,000 employees, including a young dynamic management team of about 150 who oversee all aspects of production, inspection and sales.
- With a dedicated staff, professional sourcing, focused management, dynamic sales, YOYU Bamboo has been leading the world bamboo industry for many years and shipping its products globally including North America, Europe, and Australia where sales have included both flooring distribution and major national retailors.
- YOYU Bamboo expects to continue to grow with you, together.